Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 7


Hey hey!
 
Mom, I found the card that you sent in my food package yesterday, the one that said you were sending my stocking and goods with the Monson's. Haha, I guess I got so excited about the popcorn and rocky road I didn't even look to see about a note :) You were probably so confused when I said that the presents in my room were a surprise, when you had told me beforehand you were sending them. Anyway, sorry if it was confusing. Also momma, could you send me Grandma blanche's address please? I want to send her a thank ye note for the bday moola. Also...one more annoying thing, I'm sorry, but have I been getting any emails from my mission friends? Do you think you could log onto my email and forward me some of their emails? I can print them off and read them, but if you could forward some to me, from Kates, Hills, Ames, that would be so great. Thank you!
 
I obviously loved the food that was sent, so thank you so much. I have singlehandedly finished the carmel popcorn, all me. I just..I offered it to Queer Beal (by the way, that's how you say 'sister' in Armenian) and she doesn't like it, and my roommates left on Monday, and they seemed so busy, they had no time for popcorn either, so it's like, I will eat the entire bag. The thing is, it hasn't even felt like that much. I probably eat entire ziploc bags full of it whenever you make it, it's just not so clear to me because I'm eating it out of a bowl. But I shared the rocky road and everyone who ate it loved it. I bragged about you.
 
Dad, I was so happy for you when you said you beat Sis. Bradshaw!!! Seriously!!! And the fact that you told me twice, I'll never forget it. But don't beat her too much. I still want to have access to the court when I get home, and if you offend them, they won't let us come back. I'm so happy that you still wore your Mozart tee. I tried to explain the significance to Q. Beal, but she didn't understand! Just how hilarious and old the sweatshirt it. Must be something that must be seen for years before people truly understand how funny it is. I laughed out loud when you said that you were working on the little metal table "the one you guys all made fun of" because I knew exactly which one it was. And I'm sorry for making fun of it! I seriously love how handy you are, and I want to be able to make tables, or seriously anything. Mom, I'm sorry that you were worried about me on Christmas Eve. But they really treated us well here. Your Christmas sounds like it was so great. I'm sorry that my notes made you all sad. They were supposed to be funny. Oops. Did you take any pics of the Jerusalem dinner?! If yes, I want them. I'm sure you looked hilarious. I thought of you that night, because I still wrote my own gift for Jesus, and I really missed y'all. But at the same time, I'm so glad I'm here.
 
It didn't feel like Christmas per se, but it was great. Except boo, we watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas. I was like...I'd rather have 25 extra minutes of sleep. But, that's all I'll say. Lunch with Elder Bednar, and having a Q&A was so great.
Lace, I want to hear about the cruise! And Miss, I want to hear about your day too! You guys, thank you all soooooooooooo much for everything you sent!!! Lace, I saved your package for Christmas, and loved it. And Mands, Hannakkuah was the best. Miss, Queer Beal loved your chapstick, that was so nice of you, but the best thing EVER were the pics. Hank is darling. He looked like such a cutie on his blessing day. I'm in love! I'm so happy that you have such an adorable son! TayMan, good job on bball, I feel like all I hear about you is winning this tournament, or that one. work it. And calsters, i loved your letter. so much. All of you, I am SO grateful for how thoughtful you all were. Tay and Cals, I loved the jewelry (thanks mom) and mom and dad, I just, loved everything. Especially the HP socks, and belts and just, everything. It was so generous, I felt so loved. Especially with everyone's letters. Ah! My family is the GREATEST. But seriously.
 
Ah! My time is ticking and I don't have enough time to say everything! But, I'm so grateful, again, for all of you.
Haha, dad, i loved how the priests all signed a letter for me. i was like, what the? thank you. do any of them know who i am?
 
I had a really cool experience yesterday. We were in a workshop about personal revelation, and we were all told to write a question we currently have. I wrote, "how can I help Eduardas? (my investigator). He just needs something. he isn't progressing, he has all these issues. so, we talked about how nephi, and j.s. receieved their revelations, and then, we were told to go get some for ourselves. and Jacob 4 came into my head. And the thing is, that has come into my head recently, a lot. So I read it, and my teacher and i fit it into my next lesson with eduardas, and i feel sooooooo good about it! i'm excited to teach tomorrow! And this is like, the first time that I'm excited to teach! So i'm happy, because teaching with the Spirit is so much better! So, hope for the best! everything else here is just, the same :) Sorry, so boring. But, I'm having fun and learning a lot. This week in Lithuanina, (btw, I learned that Lietuva, which is how the natives say Lithuanina, means "land of rain" so my raincoat will be perfect!) anyway, I'm learning how to tell time. Boo, it is like, the most difficult thing. But my teachers have begun speaking to me all, or mostly, in Lithuanian, and it's helping. Okay, I have to go. I love you, so so so so much.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment