Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas!!! Su šventom kalėdom


Merry Christmas! I get some time to write today! So great. Except all the computers in the MTC are also being used, so it's slow going, and I hope it sends :)
Today has been really good. Really different, as in, I haven't opened my gifts yet and it's 3:15, but really great. Mom, what the crazy?! Package in the classroom!? How did you do that?! I was so excited to get there on Christmas and it was like, Santa still had a gift for me :) Thank you so much! Everyone, thank you so much.
 
Elder Bednar spoke to us this morning, and it was really, really great. Like, I just loved it. And it was cool having a massive Sacrament meeting. And a few days ago Sis Beal and I got invited to lunch with Elder Bednar and some other missionaries, and that was really special. He talked a bit more, and it was just, a good Christmas. Last night we watched A Christmas Carol--and all peed out pants when the Ghost of Christmas present lifts up his robe and there are two children under it--so creepy. I missed the Jeru dinner, but it's cool knowing that I miss you all so much because you're so great. How sad if I didn't miss you!
 
I love you all so much! Merry Christmas! I can't wait to hear about everybody's!!!! And PS, Callie, did you get your braces off!? I thought of that earlier today :)
 
LOVE YOU! And thank you all, you're seriously the best. Love love love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment