Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friends Can Be So Nice!

My cool cool cool friend and roomie and role model and everything I have yet to become...Kaitlin O' wrote the nicest blog post, dedicated to moi, and I honestly think it's the nicest thing ever. For reals, I was so excited when I found out. And I want to show my mom that I've made friends here, so,
Here's the link :)
Thank you Kate, from the bottom of my heart! I love that girl so much.
Also, if I ever get behind on my blogging, or you just want to see something that's actually cute, check hers out.

2 comments:

  1. Jess, she's right! You're so great and don't even know it. I love that about you! You should tell her that her blog is incredibly cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was PERFECT!!! I love her already! she's an angel and I'm so happy that she knows you so well. Friend blessings. Made me miss you even more.

    ReplyDelete