Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh Galilee

Chels and I at Capernaum. This was one of my favorite days, it was so cool to see where Christ spent most of his time.

AJ+me+wildflowers=neat

Attempt at walking on the Sea of Galilee


An amazing hike, to a freezing waterfall
View from Mt. Arbel
Mmm mmm fish

Eating St. Peter's fish, at the fish restaurant, want me to say fish one more time? Fish.


Gamla, the "city upon a hill" and one of the prettiest places I've ever seen.

And, me and Neal on the Sea of Galilee, so cool. He's pretty cool too.
Galilee was so amazing! I loved it so much. Bonfires, pretty hikes, and walking where Christ walked. I love the people here, and loved learning from the New Testament. Galilee will be hard to beat, but Jordan can try.


5 comments:

  1. Ahem! Who is this neal?! You two look awful cuddly...and awful cute. Maybe your just cute friends. Who knows. Well I miss you. It is still my dream to go there. Especially this last one. Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!! You are as beautiful as ever!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you are stinkin gorgeous! I love all of these pictures so much.

    Amanda, lets go together! Let me find a spouse first and then the four of us can go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. !! Neal AND AJ? Woot Woot.

    I mostly love the yellow wildflowers. Looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete